Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So what a week this seems like.... do you ever have those weeks that you don't really know what is going on and feel like you are watching life go on without you? I think i having one of those years. Living in NYC with my husband is great but it gets lonely.. one of my best friends lived close to me and even though we were always busy and didn't get to get together much it was always comforting to know that she was there, but now that she has moved away I am the only one left in the city. I mean don't get me wrong i am not the "only" one in the city but I still feel like that sometimes. I miss my girlfriends, I miss having someone to call and say lets go and get some coffee or lets go and get a manicure... my marriage is absolutely great but i feel that things have been lacking in the friend department, and that totally sucks. i guess this is what happens when you get older and everyone goes their seperate ways and you only talk once and a while but it is depressing and I know that i am to blame since I am so not a phone person. I hate talking on the phone so i never call my friends, which is really bad i know and I would like to say that I will call everyone but i just really dont like the telelphone. i rather be there in person chatting... I don't know i guess "such is life" . Alrght I am totally getting myself depressed and when you are PMSing that is not a good thing! so i am going to stop this thought of mine with this final saying that I have always thought as a great thing to live by: SMILE BECAUSE SOMEONE OUT THERE LOVES YOUS!! and that is key! I love my girls and miss you guys so much!

No comments: