Wednesday, March 7, 2007

So its been a while since I last wrote..it is funny how the days get longer as you grow up. Why is that? one day it is February and now it is March I mean I am already to May in my calendar! what is up with that?! So since I am feeling old I wanted to share a couple of my favorite quotes:

Proverb - “When you see an old man amiable, mild, equable, content, and good-humored, be sure that in his youth he has been just, generous, and forbearing. In his end he does not lament the past, nor dread the future; he is like the evening of a fine day.”

Unknown - “Time changes with time: in youth, time marches on; in middle age, time flies; and in old age, time runs out.”

Elbert Hubbard - “I would rather be able to appreciate things I can not have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.”

No comments: